- Patient encounter EMR, designed per E&M documentation requirements of CMS,
Clinical systems (eg ENT, Multisystem ) formatted to E&M coding standards.
- Templates for specialized visits like Workmans comp, Employee physicals,
Procedure related visits, Nursing home visits.
- Easy to use interface that minimizes typing and the learning curve to become
efficient with the software. The software adapts to the doctor's preferences
over a period of time.
- Support for annotation of surface anatomical images for easy description
of a patient's condition/complaint.
- Gather all relevant information about the patient in a single place
irrespective of the source of information.
- A messaging component enables short messages between the patient and
doctor to be captured in the patient's chart.
- Every patient chart contains a documents folder. Users can create any
number of subfolders to manage all patient documents.
- All of a patient's clinical information (past encounters, current medications,
allergies, etc.) is presented on a single page, called the Clinical 1-Pager.
- Place lab, radiology, referrals, and follow-up orders using simple to use templates.
- Lab and radiology orders can be directly transmitted to a laboratory or a hospital
- Lab orders can also be printed on forms provided by the lab.
- Lookup past and current medications for a patient.
- Physician is alerted to drug interactions and allergies within a prescription.
- Dosage guidelines are automatically used and clinical calculators are leveraged
for deriving dosage for a patient.
||Clinical Document Management
- Proactively alert the clinical staff of certain follow-up orders required
for patients based on current guidelines. Eg. annual 2D Echos, mammograms,
5 year colonoscopy, etc.
- Automatically track patient progress and/or abnormalities in lab
results and alert the medical staff.
- Clinical workflow helps each person manage the tasks and to do lists
- Maintain clinical documentation to be provided to patients at the time
- Document templates can be created for specific procedures, diseases, or
- Personalized documents can be directly generated using the patient's
- Existing documents may also be scanned into the system.
- Results from the lab are received by Remedi and filed into a patient's chart. The ordering
doctor is notified of the results for further interpretation.
- New integrations can be easily implemented into any local hospital that the practice
- You can easily plot the results on a graph to view patient's clinical trends
- Generate a dashboard of clinical trends across the practice and across
specialties - by CPT code, by disease, etc.
- Trend reports for each patient that show the change in key health indicators
for the patient.
- Correlation reports between diseases, treatments, and effectiveness of the